I'm so happy. Cause today I found my friends. They're in my head. I'm so ugly. But that's ok

4.1.09

one minute . not today

Un fin de semana bastante movidito. Las últimas compras navideñas, cenas con los amigos, sesiones de estudio, etc...
El día 10 podré dar por finalizados los examenes, y podré dedicarme a las cientos de cosas que tengo pendientes por hacer...
Esta tarde, por fin tendré las fotos de estas navidades tomadas por la camara analógica... ansiosa por tenerlas YA!.
--
A busy enough weekend. The last Xmas shoppings, dinner with friends, study sessions, etc... The 10th will finish the exams, so I can devote myself to hundreds of outstanding things that I have to do...
This afternoon I will (at least) see the Christmans pics taken by the analog camera... I'm so excited!

0 comments: