I'm so happy. Cause today I found my friends. They're in my head. I'm so ugly. But that's ok

7.1.09

a day not so good...

Today, im not well – i feel sick with fever, though i came to the office. I left the office an hour ago. Now, I'm at home. I keep working (somewhat) from home. I'm addicted to work, but today I deserve a little break.

On Saturday, I have my first and only test of the term.

Good luck to me!

--

Hoy, no me encuentro bien - tengo fiebre, aunque fue a la oficina. marché hace una hora aproximadamente. ahora, estoy en casa. continuo trabajando (un poco) desde casa. soy adicta al trabajo, pero hoy me merezco, un breve descanso.

El sábado, tengo mi primer y único examen del semestre.

¡deseadme suerte!

1 comments:

Vintage Lollipops said...

Sending good luck vibes your way, and feel better babe!


xxx