I'm so happy. Cause today I found my friends. They're in my head. I'm so ugly. But that's ok

3.2.09

time.


Los últimos dias he querido perderme. No quería ver a nadie, la mala notícia que me dieron hace dos semanas, me hundió. Pero, la vida no acaba aquí.A corto plazo, viene un temporal, un cambio forzado, algo que yo no quería, pero que he tenido que aceptar.Y, después de lagrimas y cientos de "mea culpa?" lo acepto, y le voy a plantar cara. Un nuevo reto en mi vida. Otra situación que adaptar a mi vida. Un respiro. Un giro inesperado. Una circunstancia que aprovechar para hacerme más grande y fuerte.A corto plazo vienen dias moviditos y dificiles, y a largo plazo... a largo plazo viene un año 2009 con novedades, bodas, viajes, sonrisas y mucho amor!



The last days I have wanted to vanish off the face of the earth. I didn't want to see anyone, the bad news that I was two weeks ago, I sank myself. But life doesn't end here. In the short term, is a temporary, forced a change, something I did not want, but I had to accept. And, after tears and hundreds of "mea culpa?" I accept it, and I'm going to fight back. A new challenge in my life. Another situation to adapt to my life. Respite. An unexpected twist. A circumstance that take to get bigger and stronger. In the short term busy and difficult days are long term ... long term is a 2009 with news, weddings, travel, laughter and love!


1 comments:

Vintage Lollipops said...

Babe you look adorable! xxx