I'm so happy. Cause today I found my friends. They're in my head. I'm so ugly. But that's ok

19.2.09

re-new

Que mi vida es más rara que un perro verde, no es ninguna novedad... pero no sabía que podía llegar hasta estos extremos...
Ni 24h en el paro, y mi misma empresa que pide que vuelva... ¿raro? Evidentemente, pero han expuesto unas razones bastante convincentes, era un trabajo que adoraba, salgo beneficiada, y como hoy en día el mercado laboral es un caos, bienvenida sea esta oportunidad...

Mundo Laboral... he vuelto!

My life is very strange, but is nothing new ... but did not know it's so much strange...
24h in the strike, and my company wants to come back... ¿Weird? Obviously, but they have given few reasons quite convincing, it was a job that loved, and as today's job market is a mess, I welcome this opportunity ...
Workplace ... I have returned!

0 comments: