I'm so happy. Cause today I found my friends. They're in my head. I'm so ugly. But that's ok

18.2.09


Siempre he pensado que las cosas pasan por algún motivo. Pero, a veces, las cosas pasan sin "el" motivo... Y lo necesitas, porque no acabas de ver las cosas... Es necesario? Realmente, lo es? No lo sé, pero estoy empezando a no necesitarlo, a aceptarlo sin más, y a lanzarme al vacío.


No estoy para parrafos filosóficos, estoy aprendiendo a vivir el momento...




I have always believed that things happen for a reason. But sometimes things happen without "the" reason ... And you need it, why not just seeing things ... Necessary? Actually, what is it? I do not know, but I'm beginning to not need to accept without question, and bring it all.


I am not for philosophical paragraphs, I am learning to live the moment ...


0 comments: